Cricwars is a cricket fantasy gaming platform, where users can come and strategically create team of players based on live matches. Teams earn points based on players selected. Players earn points based on their performances in live matches as per the Cricwars Points Scoring System.
Fantasy Match Play
Follow the 5 easy steps listed below:
Step 1 - Select a Match
Select any match from the Upcoming matches.
Step 2 - Create Team
Use your knowledge and understanding about Cricket and its players to form your Cricwars team of 11 players with a budget of 1,000 credits.
Step 3 - Select Captain, Vice-Captain & Power Player
Once you have selected the 11 players in your team, now it is time to select your Captain, Vice-Captain & Power Player from these players who in turn will help you earn extra points.
Step 4 - Join Contest
Join any of the Cricwars Cash contests to win cash or Practice contests. Every match will have various cash/practice contests. You may participate in any of the contest you wish to and showcase your skills and knowledge.
Step 5 - Follow the match
Watch/Follow live matches to know how your selected players are performing and track the fantasy scorecard and ranking in every contest that you have participated in (Live Scores updated).
Process of How to Play “Fantasy Match Play”
Select any match from the Upcoming series that you would wish to play and click on the “Create Team” tab.
Create your Cricwars team of 11 players from the budget of 1,000 credit points by selecting players from all the 4 categories as listed below:
- WKT – Wicketkeeper (Minimum 1 & Maximum 2)
- BAT – Batsman (Minimum 3 & Maximum 5)
- ALR – All Rounder (Minimum 1 & Maximum 4)
- BOWL – Bowler (Minimum 3 & Maximum 5)
- When selecting players, you can check the Players Information and their points earned in the past, if any, by clicking on the Player Profile picture.
- You can also sort players as per their Points Earned & Ratings
- You cannot have more than 7 players from a single team irrespective of the player combination.
When selecting players, the user must be aware of the following details:
- No. of Players selected
- No. of Players selected per category
- No. of Players selected per team
- Credits available
- Deadline for team submission
Once you have selected your 11 players, choose your Captain, Vice-Captain & Power Player from these 11 players from whom you could earn most points. A player selected as Captain cannot be selected as Vice-Captain & vice versa. However, the Captain & the Vice-Captain that you select can also be your Power Player. The points earning structure for a Captain, Vice-Captain & Power Player based on the actual points scored is as follows:
- Captain : 2x points
- Vice-Captain : 1.5x points
- Power Player : 2x points
- Power Player + Captain : 3x points
- Power Player + Vice-Captain : 2.5x points
- You can create maximum of 10 teams in every match that you wish to play and you can join the contest with any of those teams. Also, while playing the Multi-Player contest with a contest size of 100 or more, you can join in with all your 10 teams in the same contest itself. However, while playing Multi-Player contest with a contest size of 10 or more and less than 100, out of 10 teams, you can join in with any of the 6 teams in the same contest itself.
- Click on “Create Team” in order to create a new team. You can also click on “Clone Team” if you want to have the same set of 11 players that you selected for your earlier team and just change all / any of your Captain, Vice-Captain & Power Player.
- You can make as many changes as you want in your team(s) until the deadline of that match. These changes could be like changing a Player, Captain, Vice-Captain, Power Player, etc. Once the deadline passes, no changes are allowed to be made and the teams are locked.
- You can view all other participants’ teams only after the deadline is over. This is considering the Fair Play scenario.
- Do not forget to join a contest.
- You can also download other participants’ teams after the deadline is over and the teams are locked.
- Follow live matches to know how your selected players are performing and track the Fantasy Scorecard and Ranking in every contest that you have participated in (Live Scores updated).
- You can also create a private contest of your own where you can invite your friends and play. Click on “Create Contest”. Enter all the details as per your requirement in the form. Challenge your friends by sending them the invite code.